Check my other posts:
- 605,566 hits
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- The 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler is here!
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 5: Riding it on Death Valley – Is it an adventure motorcycle?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley – first impressions
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
Category Archives: The Book
Have you ever wondered who is the rider taking the most risks out there? I was watching a John McGuiness interview the other day (Marc Potter), and he was describing that picture where he is shown to be side-ways at … Continue reading
Take a look at this motorcycle. Doesn’t it look great in my garage? I like the boxer motor, the nice shape of the tank and the overall nice lines of a standard concept. But I prefer the Scrambler version of … Continue reading
On any Sunday was a great film. Steve McQueen, Mert Lawwill, and Malcolm Smith showed us several versions of great motorcycling Sundays. Here I offer one humble interpretation of a perfect, to me, motorcycle Sunday. First, you need to have … Continue reading
Do I need to tell you who Simon and Lisa Thomas are? If you are into adventure riding I bet you know them. Maybe you know them from the many activities they do as part of their travels around the … Continue reading
The purchase of this bike, the research about the adventure kit, the communication with Rally Raid Products team, sourcing or building the parts not included on the kit, getting a few odd tools here and there and getting the shop … Continue reading
How many times I stared at this ad which is found on the last pages of American motorcycle magazines, where this Harbor Freight, made in China, Pittsburgh brand motorcycle lift is available for US$299.99. I never bought it until now … Continue reading
This last February I spent a good amount of time in my garage, building a CB500X into an adventure motorcycle. I never minded the winter with its cold and rainy evenings, the build of this bike in my garage was … Continue reading
Frequent travel for work, then holiday vacation, and the Pacific Northwest winter weather all conspired to keep me away from my motorcycle shed in the last few months. I like traveling and I like flying, so I will not complain … Continue reading
I moved to Eugene in November 2005. After several years without riding, in March of 2006 I once again acquired a motorcycle. It was a BMW Dakar and with it I started riding again. New to the area, riding was … Continue reading