Check my other posts:
- 603,888 hits
- The 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler is here!
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 5: Riding it on Death Valley – Is it an adventure motorcycle?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley – first impressions
- A KTM, a Ducati, and a Yamaha walk into a mid-size adventure bar…
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
Category Archives: Bike Reviews
I got a text message earlier today… “bring your camera!” it said. I was involved in so many calls and conversations today, it was hard to wait until I could find the time to get to the European Motorcycles of … Continue reading
While I was entertaining the possibility that Ducati would come up with a real enduro machine based on the Scrambler line, a reader from Moto.It came across this disguised motorcycle that looks a lot like the Multistrada, but in a … Continue reading
The Death Valley adventure continues. Today we will ride Goler Wash Road and go over Mengel Pass, it will be a great opportunity to test the CB500X on various types of roads, the kinds of terrain an adventure machine is … Continue reading
The Death Valley in California is a great location to test an adventure motorcycle. It has gravel roads, sandy roads, rocky roads leading to challenging technical passes, and also paved roads, connecting the many fun riding sites. On Part 4 … Continue reading
To see a KTM or a Yamaha in such a club, that’s not a big deal, you would expect those guys to be out there. But a Ducati? If the Multistrada Enduro was not enough of a surprise, not only … Continue reading
Cruiser motorcycles never featured on the list of motorcycles I would like to own or even ride one day. My opinion about these bikes has always been subjective, either linked to the looks of these bikes or the lifestyle associated … Continue reading
The launch of the Ducati Scrambler and the Scrambler Ducati brand in 2015 followed one of the most intensive marketing campaigns in the moto industry. Ducati would release pictures, videos, had a website, made use of social media. When the … Continue reading
Take a look at this motorcycle. Doesn’t it look great in my garage? I like the boxer motor, the nice shape of the tank and the overall nice lines of a standard concept. But I prefer the Scrambler version of … Continue reading
This was my fourth visit to Northern California with the 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak. There is no question to me, this type of travel, this type of motorcycle, having it loaded with travel gear and all, riding it on … Continue reading
The purchase of this bike, the research about the adventure kit, the communication with Rally Raid Products team, sourcing or building the parts not included on the kit, getting a few odd tools here and there and getting the shop … Continue reading