Check my other posts:
- 949,189 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- The Honda CB500X Adventure - Part 3: Building the bike
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Porto Alegre
I was in Brazil a few of weeks ago. This trip gave me a chance to learn what soccer fans will experience when they will be in Brazil in a few days from now, when the beautiful game will be … Continue reading
I appreciate the value of a nice walk. Of course, I’d rather be riding, but as any world observer would state, slowing down helps in paying attention to the details, they are the dots we connect to realize the big … Continue reading
I just returned from a nice visit to Porto Alegre. Porto Alegre is where I learned about life. That’s where I was born. To me, it is the most important place in the world. Porto Alegre in appropriate perspective to … Continue reading