Check my other posts:
- 565,580 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- 2015 Honda VFR800X Crossrunner: What it is. What it isn't.
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
Category Archives: Porto Alegre
I was in Brazil a few of weeks ago. This trip gave me a chance to learn what soccer fans will experience when they will be in Brazil in a few days from now, when the beautiful game will be … Continue reading
I appreciate the value of a nice walk. Of course, I’d rather be riding, but as any world observer would state, slowing down helps in paying attention to the details, they are the dots we connect to realize the big … Continue reading
I just returned from a nice visit to Porto Alegre. Porto Alegre is where I learned about life. That’s where I was born. To me, it is the most important place in the world. Porto Alegre in appropriate perspective to … Continue reading