Check my other posts:
- 982,457 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- New Adventure-styled Yamaha based on MT-09/FZ-09?
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley - first impressions
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hello everyone! A friend of mine is auctioning his 1931 Moto Guzzi Sport 15 on the Bring a Trailer site. It is for charity. So, if you are interested in this beautiful, pristine, and working (running and riding) motorcycle, please … Continue reading
I’ve been looking for a while for the ideal vehicle for running my weekend, in town errands during the summer. I thought about a scrambler type of motorcycle, but I’ve settled for classic 4×4’s. They are perfect vehicles to drive … Continue reading
If you are one of the few regular readers of this blog you must be wondering what happened to my posts, as we now reach almost one year without a new post. I don’t have an answer, except that I … Continue reading
Take a look at this motorcycle. Doesn’t it look great in my garage? I like the boxer motor, the nice shape of the tank and the overall nice lines of a standard concept. But I prefer the Scrambler version of … Continue reading