Check my other posts:
- 962,038 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Why do I ride?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- If I had to have only one motorcycle, what would it be? (reflections on a trip to the coast)
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Hello everyone! A friend of mine is auctioning his 1931 Moto Guzzi Sport 15 on the Bring a Trailer site. It is for charity. So, if you are interested in this beautiful, pristine, and working (running and riding) motorcycle, please … Continue reading
I’ve been looking for a while for the ideal vehicle for running my weekend, in town errands during the summer. I thought about a scrambler type of motorcycle, but I’ve settled for classic 4×4’s. They are perfect vehicles to drive … Continue reading
If you are one of the few regular readers of this blog you must be wondering what happened to my posts, as we now reach almost one year without a new post. I don’t have an answer, except that I … Continue reading
Take a look at this motorcycle. Doesn’t it look great in my garage? I like the boxer motor, the nice shape of the tank and the overall nice lines of a standard concept. But I prefer the Scrambler version of … Continue reading