Check my other posts:
- 997,779 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- American Samoa (Places to Stay)
- Happy New Year (it is all about the Solstice)!
- Riding the new 2013 BMW 1200 GS
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- The Tiger 800XC gets Adventure Ready
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: BMW R1200GS
If I had to have only one motorcycle, what would it be? (reflections on a trip to the coast)
Today, September 17th, as I’m finalizing this post, it is raining outside. This is the first real rainfall since June, marking the end of summer in the south Willamette valley. This post describes a motorcycle ride I’ve taken back in … Continue reading
Posted in Random Thoughts, The Book Tagged BMW R1200GS, Honda CB500X, Oregon Coast Range 2 Comments