Check my other posts:
- 908,051 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Riding the new 2013 BMW 1200 GS
- 2015 Honda VFR800X Crossrunner: What it is. What it isn't.
- Hope all are fine! And minimizing social contact, or in total isolation if needed and required in your region of the world. While this doesn’t go away, let’s see what I can do. Where do I start? Two oil changes done and five to go. #motorcycle #isolation #socialdistancing #ducati #ktm #honda #yamaha #triumph #funatthegarage #staysafeTBT. This was my 2012 Ducati StreetFighter 848. One of those bikes you regret selling (well, I regret selling it more than other bikes because I regret selling any and all of them). I knew someone who had one on the same color (yes you know who you are...:)), I had asked for her to let me know first, before selling it... so I had an option to buy it and then I learned she sold it to someone else... Well, let’s say I saved some money by not knowing she had sold it. So maybe thank you... because I would had bought it... :) Anyway it was quite the looker, loved the yellow color from the time Ducati was dating Mercedes before it married Audi. #ducati #streetfighter #848 #streetfighter848 #yellowmotorcycle #ducatistreetfighter848 #ducatistreetfighterSunny Sunday, go for a ride or work on the bikes? Looking at the calendar, with a trip to Death Valley coming up on the second week of March, I better get the bikes ready! #790r #ktm790adventure #ktm790r #wr250r #yamahawr250r #motorcycles #rideyourbike #ridingWhile in Portland for the One Moto Show, depending on what you are looking for, it might be worth a visit to the Number Two Show. All kinds of motorcycles, in a smaller display, with a swap meet to go with it. It was found by the Flying Fifteen Motorcycle Club of Portland as an alternative to the One Moto Show. It makes for a better weekend for motorcycle lovers, to have more options to see rare motorcycles, built or not. #numbertwo #numbertwomotorcycleshow #number2 #flying15motorcycleclub #vintagemotorcycles #onemotoshow #2020onemotoshowWhat about some Indian FTRs getting real dirty? The track is not the best, but it works. Somehow. Makes for an interesting event to watch. Let’s see what the pros can do later. Check Garcia, with La Lakers #24, a tribute to Kobe. #hooligans #hooliganracing #rolandsandsdesign #rolandsands #24 #kobebryant #ftr1200 #indianmotorcycles #onemotoshow #2020onemotoshow #portlandPeace before mayhem starts. The great advantage of doing the One-Moto show at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum is the possibility of having a track right on the premises. You walk from the show room floor into the track. You enjoy vintage motorcycles and also the resurgence of flat track racing. Stay tuned! #onemotoshow #2020onemotoshow #flattrackracing #flattracker #hooligans #portlandoregon #indianmotorcycles
Author Archives: cesardagord
An annual February trip to Portland, Oregon to visit the One Moto Show has become a fixture in my calendar. This year’s show, its 10th anniversary, was sponsored by Indian Motorcycles and did not disappoint, although it seems the show … Continue reading
Very few motorcycles have caught my attention lately. The ones that do call my attention are the ones that are breaking old molds, venturing in new terrain, such as the Indian FTR 1200, inspired on flat track racing bikes. This … Continue reading
I’ve been looking for a while for the ideal vehicle for running my weekend, in town errands during the summer. I thought about a scrambler type of motorcycle, but I’ve settled for classic 4×4’s. They are perfect vehicles to drive … Continue reading
If you are one of the few regular readers of this blog you must be wondering what happened to my posts, as we now reach almost one year without a new post. I don’t have an answer, except that I … Continue reading
Today, September 17th, as I’m finalizing this post, it is raining outside. This is the first real rainfall since June, marking the end of summer in the south Willamette valley. This post describes a motorcycle ride I’ve taken back in … Continue reading
I know, sentences should not end with prepositions. Would you prefer if it read “a motorcycle with whom to have a beer?” No, right? And second, I know motorcycles are inane objects, and hence have no “soul” and no capacity … Continue reading
I’ve been researching and writing about motorcycles for years and I’m still a newbie when it comes to general motorcycle knowledge and history. Last weekend was perfect to remind me of how much I don’t know about motorcycles when I … Continue reading
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading
Traveling with a trailer was a new adventure for me, and I learned many things about RV’ing on this five-day trip. However, in preparing for it there was only one question that kept coming back and again, which really worried … Continue reading
I worked on three main items to get ready for this year’s trip to the Death Valley: got a trailer and prepared it for the trip; performed a couple of upgrades on the Honda; and a couple of upgrades on … Continue reading