Check my other posts:
- 607,134 hits
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- The 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler is here!
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 5: Riding it on Death Valley – Is it an adventure motorcycle?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley – first impressions
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
Category Archives: Riding the Triumph
On any Sunday was a great film. Steve McQueen, Mert Lawwill, and Malcolm Smith showed us several versions of great motorcycling Sundays. Here I offer one humble interpretation of a perfect, to me, motorcycle Sunday. First, you need to have … Continue reading
[This is the third and final post from my last trip to the high desert in southeastern Oregon and this time with the Triumph Tiger 800XC. This post includes a comprehensive review of the Tiger’s performance on dirt roads. Click … Continue reading
Many years ago I was traveling by car with one of my cousins in the area close to the border between Brazil and Uruguay. As soon as the pavement ended and we hit dirt and gravel, my cousin made an … Continue reading
Our group of riding friends here in Eugene started talking about a trip to the High Desert this spring. What about an extended weekend stay at the Diamond Hotel in June? This conversation was not about a motorcycle trip. But … Continue reading
It seems spring has come and is gone already. Either that or time flies when you are busy riding, busy at work, busy researching for blog posts, and also spending some time abroad in this mix. But I’ve managed to … Continue reading
I moved to Eugene in November 2005. After several years without riding, in March of 2006 I once again acquired a motorcycle. It was a BMW Dakar and with it I started riding again. New to the area, riding was … Continue reading
It was still February when finally the riding stars aligned for me for the first time in 2014: I was here at home, it was a weekend, and the weather was reasonable. I had been eying the KTM 1190 adventure … Continue reading
This post is well past its time, but I just don’t feel I can start posting this year’s rides before properly completing the 2013 riding season. And especially because this last proper ride of 2013 became a relevant one for … Continue reading
[The events here reported took place in June 2013 – yes, I’m very late in my posting] I moved from Ohio to Oregon in 2005. Besides Oregon’s beautiful landscapes, the mountains, the Pacific ocean, the great roads for motorcycle riding, … Continue reading