Check my other posts:
- 992,919 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- From Eugene to the Oregon coast (on mostly dirt roads)
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: electric cars
Disruptive Innovations and the Future of the Motorcycle Industry
Mobile phones rendered landline telephones obsolete. Smartphones are killing the digital consumer cameras which only a few years earlier rendered film cameras obsolete. Uber has disrupted the taxi cab industry. Youtube and Netflicks are disrupting cable TV faster than cable … Continue reading
Do you have an electric car?
If you do, you probably are paranoid about its driving range. When you drive you are likely to be thinking about how far can you go before you get stranded, batteries flat, your car in need of a charge. At … Continue reading
Posted in Random Thoughts Tagged charging station, Ducati, electric cars, electric charging stations, king estate, oregon, winery 2 Comments