Check my other posts:
- 997,136 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Honda CB500X
What five motorcycles would I like to own in 2019
Very few motorcycles have caught my attention lately. The ones that do call my attention are the ones that are breaking old molds, venturing in new terrain, such as the Indian FTR 1200, inspired on flat track racing bikes. This … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged BMW, CB500X Rally Raid, Ducati, FTR 1200, Honda CB500X, Indian, KTM 790 Adventure, Multistrada Pikes Peak, R1200GS, R1200GS Rallye, Yamaha 700 Tenere 1 Comment
If I had to have only one motorcycle, what would it be? (reflections on a trip to the coast)
Today, September 17th, as I’m finalizing this post, it is raining outside. This is the first real rainfall since June, marking the end of summer in the south Willamette valley. This post describes a motorcycle ride I’ve taken back in … Continue reading
Posted in Random Thoughts, The Book Tagged BMW R1200GS, Honda CB500X, Oregon Coast Range 2 Comments
Going to the middle of nowhere! (A Motorcycle to have a beer with!)
I know, sentences should not end with prepositions. Would you prefer if it read “a motorcycle with whom to have a beer?” No, right? And second, I know motorcycles are inane objects, and hence have no “soul” and no capacity … Continue reading
Posted in Riding the Honda, The Book Tagged CB500X Adventure, Honda CB500X, Rally Raid Products Level 3 Kit 5 Comments