Check my other posts:
- 677,308 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
Tag Archives: nuvi on a motorcycle
Have you ever wondered why GPS devices are so expensive when they are designed for motorcycles? Upfront I can already tell you, I don’t have an answer. Anyway, let’s talk about it and about GPS devices in general and see … Continue reading