Check my other posts:
- 997,782 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- American Samoa (Places to Stay)
- Riding the new 2013 BMW 1200 GS
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- The Tiger 800XC gets Adventure Ready
- The Ducati Diavel Strada - First Ride
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Yamaha T7
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged BMW F900GS, KTM 790, KTM 790 Adventure, New Yamaha XTZ 700 Ténéré, Yamaha T7, Yamaha Ténéré 106 Comments
Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
Are you ready for this? Exactly two years ago, at EICMA 2014, Honda delivered a concept motorcycle, the much rumored and anticipated Africa Twin. To many it was the answer for what they always wanted. To others, myself included, it … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews, The Book Tagged EICMA 2016, XTZ700, XTZ700 Ténéré, Yamaha T7, Yamaha XTZ700 Ténéré 9 Comments