Check my other posts:
- 929,598 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- 2015 Honda VFR800X Crossrunner: What it is. What it isn't.
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- The Ducati Diavel Strada - First Ride
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- New Adventure-styled Yamaha based on MT-09/FZ-09?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure - Part 3: Building the bike
- 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada - Launch and First Ride
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Yamaha T7
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading
Are you ready for this? Exactly two years ago, at EICMA 2014, Honda delivered a concept motorcycle, the much rumored and anticipated Africa Twin. To many it was the answer for what they always wanted. To others, myself included, it … Continue reading