Check my other posts:
- 695,143 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
Tag Archives: Yamaha T7
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading
Are you ready for this? Exactly two years ago, at EICMA 2014, Honda delivered a concept motorcycle, the much rumored and anticipated Africa Twin. To many it was the answer for what they always wanted. To others, myself included, it … Continue reading