Check my other posts:
- 947,205 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Yamaha T7
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading
Are you ready for this? Exactly two years ago, at EICMA 2014, Honda delivered a concept motorcycle, the much rumored and anticipated Africa Twin. To many it was the answer for what they always wanted. To others, myself included, it … Continue reading