Check my other posts:
- 929,596 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- 2015 Honda VFR800X Crossrunner: What it is. What it isn't.
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- The Ducati Diavel Strada - First Ride
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- New Adventure-styled Yamaha based on MT-09/FZ-09?
- 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada - Launch and First Ride
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 2013 Multistrada
If you are one of the few regular readers of this blog you must be wondering what happened to my posts, as we now reach almost one year without a new post. I don’t have an answer, except that I … Continue reading
Nothing like an unusually set of cold weeks here in west-central Oregon for me to officially start the count down for Spring . March 20 is when it will happen in 2017. As of today 62 days separate us from … Continue reading
It’s still raining here today and I still have plenty of stories to tell from my rides this summer. I had big ideas for this summer, going to Alaska was one of them. In the end, there were only rides … Continue reading
It is a rainy weekend here in Eugene. I’ve been to the garage a few times already this Sunday morning, checking on my bikes, touching them, I’d rather be riding! Instead, it’s another story I’m writing. This one was the … Continue reading
The Multistrada found its way into my garage for me to open my street riding horizons. It is here to take me on long distance trips while bringing an edge to the touring side of riding, the Ducati edge I … Continue reading
As you have guessed from my previous two posts, I chose the Multistrada as my next step from the Streetfighter. I picked it up Saturday morning, March 9th, a nice sunny day making it a great way to start this … Continue reading
The weekend before last I had the privilege of riding, back to back, two great motorcycles: the 2010 Multistrada and the brand new 2013 Multistrada. After a short three years in production we have here a rather long list of … Continue reading