Check my other posts:
- 962,038 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Why do I ride?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- If I had to have only one motorcycle, what would it be? (reflections on a trip to the coast)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: CB500X Adventure
I know, sentences should not end with prepositions. Would you prefer if it read “a motorcycle with whom to have a beer?” No, right? And second, I know motorcycles are inane objects, and hence have no “soul” and no capacity … Continue reading
I would guess everyone has a short list of places they like to visit multiple times. The Death Valley is one of these places for me. Geographically speaking it is large enough for me to experience new places every time … Continue reading
Nothing like an unusually set of cold weeks here in west-central Oregon for me to officially start the count down for Spring . March 20 is when it will happen in 2017. As of today 62 days separate us from … Continue reading
The Death Valley adventure continues. Today we will ride Goler Wash Road and go over Mengel Pass, it will be a great opportunity to test the CB500X on various types of roads, the kinds of terrain an adventure machine is … Continue reading
The Death Valley in California is a great location to test an adventure motorcycle. It has gravel roads, sandy roads, rocky roads leading to challenging technical passes, and also paved roads, connecting the many fun riding sites. On Part 4 … Continue reading
The purchase of this bike, the research about the adventure kit, the communication with Rally Raid Products team, sourcing or building the parts not included on the kit, getting a few odd tools here and there and getting the shop … Continue reading