Check my other posts:
- 949,191 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- The Honda CB500X Adventure - Part 3: Building the bike
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Rally Raid Products Level 3 Kit
I know, sentences should not end with prepositions. Would you prefer if it read “a motorcycle with whom to have a beer?” No, right? And second, I know motorcycles are inane objects, and hence have no “soul” and no capacity … Continue reading
The Death Valley adventure continues. Today we will ride Goler Wash Road and go over Mengel Pass, it will be a great opportunity to test the CB500X on various types of roads, the kinds of terrain an adventure machine is … Continue reading
The Death Valley in California is a great location to test an adventure motorcycle. It has gravel roads, sandy roads, rocky roads leading to challenging technical passes, and also paved roads, connecting the many fun riding sites. On Part 4 … Continue reading
The purchase of this bike, the research about the adventure kit, the communication with Rally Raid Products team, sourcing or building the parts not included on the kit, getting a few odd tools here and there and getting the shop … Continue reading
How many times I stared at this ad which is found on the last pages of American motorcycle magazines, where this Harbor Freight, made in China, Pittsburgh brand motorcycle lift is available for US$299.99. I never bought it until now … Continue reading