Check my other posts:
- 604,343 hits
- The 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler is here!
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 5: Riding it on Death Valley – Is it an adventure motorcycle?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley – first impressions
- A KTM, a Ducati, and a Yamaha walk into a mid-size adventure bar…
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
Category Archives: Riding the Ducati
This was my fourth visit to Northern California with the 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak. There is no question to me, this type of travel, this type of motorcycle, having it loaded with travel gear and all, riding it on … Continue reading
What a beautiful sunny Sunday, a great day to take the Multistrada on a shakedown ride, a great day to be reminded of how great this motorcycle is. This has been an unusual year in terms of my riding priorities. … Continue reading
It seems spring has come and is gone already. Either that or time flies when you are busy riding, busy at work, busy researching for blog posts, and also spending some time abroad in this mix. But I’ve managed to … Continue reading
Not much. Except that it is often where my friends find rental houses for the weekends when we get together on the coast. I had this trip marked on my calendar long time ago. When was it going to happen … Continue reading
The weekend before last I ran into my friend Ricardo and his wife at a local grocery store. I had not seen him for a while, as we usually see each other on the soccer pitch and both of us … Continue reading
Sunday morning the sun was out early. Doug would be joining me on my first Pacific Ocean loop of 2014. The Ducati is ready! Because one of my neighbors’ cats picked the Ducati as a territory marker (he has done … Continue reading
It’s still raining here today and I still have plenty of stories to tell from my rides this summer. I had big ideas for this summer, going to Alaska was one of them. In the end, there were only rides … Continue reading
It is a rainy weekend here in Eugene. I’ve been to the garage a few times already this Sunday morning, checking on my bikes, touching them, I’d rather be riding! Instead, it’s another story I’m writing. This one was the … Continue reading
I can’t believe… this ride happened in early summer… I’m still in June on my reporting while at the present time we are at the end of September here in Eugene and it has been raining for a few weeks … Continue reading
The Multistrada found its way into my garage for me to open my street riding horizons. It is here to take me on long distance trips while bringing an edge to the touring side of riding, the Ducati edge I … Continue reading