Check my other posts:
- 677,308 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
Tag Archives: EICMA 2016
Are you ready for this? Exactly two years ago, at EICMA 2014, Honda delivered a concept motorcycle, the much rumored and anticipated Africa Twin. To many it was the answer for what they always wanted. To others, myself included, it … Continue reading
There is no question heritage, classic, retro-looking motorcycles continue to be popular. There is something about that basic motorcycle design where a gas tank looks like a gas tank, the motor is visible and it is air-cooled, and headlights are … Continue reading