Check my other posts:
- 986,257 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Ducati Hypermotard 1100 evo SP - test and review
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- One Week (the film): What would you do?
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: EICMA 2016
Are you ready for this? Exactly two years ago, at EICMA 2014, Honda delivered a concept motorcycle, the much rumored and anticipated Africa Twin. To many it was the answer for what they always wanted. To others, myself included, it … Continue reading
There is no question heritage, classic, retro-looking motorcycles continue to be popular. There is something about that basic motorcycle design where a gas tank looks like a gas tank, the motor is visible and it is air-cooled, and headlights are … Continue reading