Check my other posts:
- 992,919 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- From Eugene to the Oregon coast (on mostly dirt roads)
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: EICMA 2016
Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
Are you ready for this? Exactly two years ago, at EICMA 2014, Honda delivered a concept motorcycle, the much rumored and anticipated Africa Twin. To many it was the answer for what they always wanted. To others, myself included, it … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews, The Book Tagged EICMA 2016, XTZ700, XTZ700 Ténéré, Yamaha T7, Yamaha XTZ700 Ténéré 9 Comments
Scrambler Ducati new models: Cafe Racer and Desert Sled
There is no question heritage, classic, retro-looking motorcycles continue to be popular. There is something about that basic motorcycle design where a gas tank looks like a gas tank, the motor is visible and it is air-cooled, and headlights are … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged Desert Sled, Ducati Cafe Racer, Ducati Desert Sled, EICMA 2016, Scrambler Ducati Leave a comment