Check my other posts:
- 992,918 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- From Eugene to the Oregon coast (on mostly dirt roads)
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Yamaha XTZ700 Ténéré
Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
Are you ready for this? Exactly two years ago, at EICMA 2014, Honda delivered a concept motorcycle, the much rumored and anticipated Africa Twin. To many it was the answer for what they always wanted. To others, myself included, it … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews, The Book Tagged EICMA 2016, XTZ700, XTZ700 Ténéré, Yamaha T7, Yamaha XTZ700 Ténéré 9 Comments
A KTM, a Ducati, and a Yamaha walk into a mid-size adventure bar…
To see a KTM or a Yamaha in such a club, that’s not a big deal, you would expect those guys to be out there. But a Ducati? If the Multistrada Enduro was not enough of a surprise, not only … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged 800cc KTM Adventure, Ducati, KTM, Mid-size adventure bikes, scrambler, Ténéré, Yamaha XTZ700 Ténéré 3 Comments
XTZ 700 – Yamaha’s new mid-size Ténéré
Update: November 9th, 2016 Yamaha has presented its much anticipated mid-size Ténéré concept at the EICMA 2016. For more information on this concept, please follow this link where we provide information from Yamaha’s press release on this bike and other … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged XTZ700, XTZ700 Ténéré, Yamaha mid-size adventure bike, Yamaha Ténéré, Yamaha XTZ700 Ténéré 42 Comments