Check my other posts:
- 929,596 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- 2015 Honda VFR800X Crossrunner: What it is. What it isn't.
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- The Ducati Diavel Strada - First Ride
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- New Adventure-styled Yamaha based on MT-09/FZ-09?
- 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada - Launch and First Ride
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Yamaha XTZ700 Ténéré
Are you ready for this? Exactly two years ago, at EICMA 2014, Honda delivered a concept motorcycle, the much rumored and anticipated Africa Twin. To many it was the answer for what they always wanted. To others, myself included, it … Continue reading
To see a KTM or a Yamaha in such a club, that’s not a big deal, you would expect those guys to be out there. But a Ducati? If the Multistrada Enduro was not enough of a surprise, not only … Continue reading
Update: November 9th, 2016 Yamaha has presented its much anticipated mid-size Ténéré concept at the EICMA 2016. For more information on this concept, please follow this link where we provide information from Yamaha’s press release on this bike and other … Continue reading