Check my other posts:
- 982,451 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- New Adventure-styled Yamaha based on MT-09/FZ-09?
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak - First Ride
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Film Reviews
Last Friday I finally met my new motorcycle when I stopped by the European Motorcycles of Western Oregon (EMCWOR) to start its paper work process. Beautiful and shiny under a bright and sunny March day, there it was waiting for … Continue reading
Even if you are not an avid movie viewer you may have seen or at least heard of the 1978 film Animal House. If that is the case, you may also know that it was filmed in Oregon, mostly in … Continue reading
The 2008 film “One Week” starts with the main character, Ben Tyler, sitting across the table from his doctor, as he receives the news that he has gotten a very aggressive form of cancer and needs to immediately start an … Continue reading
You heard (read) it here first! I’m going to show you how the Norton motorcycle was not only a means of transportation for the beginning of Guevara’s journey, but that it can be rationalized as a quasi-protagonist to the story, … Continue reading
If you like motorcycles and you haven’t seen the film “On Any Sunday,” or you haven’t seen it in a while, now would be a good time to see it again. I picked up the January 2012 issue of Cycle … Continue reading
I had talked with Doug and Annie about a possible ride this Saturday, November 26. I had checked the weather forecast several days before and this day kept coming up as the only dry day of the holiday or even … Continue reading