Check my other posts:
- 929,884 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- The Ducati Diavel Strada - First Ride
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- From the Steens Mountain to Paisley, OR
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: CB500X in the Death Valley
I would guess everyone has a short list of places they like to visit multiple times. The Death Valley is one of these places for me. Geographically speaking it is large enough for me to experience new places every time … Continue reading
The Death Valley adventure continues. Today we will ride Goler Wash Road and go over Mengel Pass, it will be a great opportunity to test the CB500X on various types of roads, the kinds of terrain an adventure machine is … Continue reading
The Death Valley in California is a great location to test an adventure motorcycle. It has gravel roads, sandy roads, rocky roads leading to challenging technical passes, and also paved roads, connecting the many fun riding sites. On Part 4 … Continue reading