Check my other posts:
- 906,313 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the 2016 Ducati XDiavel
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Sunny Sunday, go for a ride or work on the bikes? Looking at the calendar, with a trip to Death Valley coming up on the second week of March, I better get the bikes ready! #790r #ktm790adventure #ktm790r #wr250r #yamahawr250r #motorcycles #rideyourbike #ridingWhile in Portland for the One Moto Show, depending on what you are looking for, it might be worth a visit to the Number Two Show. All kinds of motorcycles, in a smaller display, with a swap meet to go with it. It was found by the Flying Fifteen Motorcycle Club of Portland as an alternative to the One Moto Show. It makes for a better weekend for motorcycle lovers, to have more options to see rare motorcycles, built or not. #numbertwo #numbertwomotorcycleshow #number2 #flying15motorcycleclub #vintagemotorcycles #onemotoshow #2020onemotoshowWhat about some Indian FTRs getting real dirty? The track is not the best, but it works. Somehow. Makes for an interesting event to watch. Let’s see what the pros can do later. Check Garcia, with La Lakers #24, a tribute to Kobe. #hooligans #hooliganracing #rolandsandsdesign #rolandsands #24 #kobebryant #ftr1200 #indianmotorcycles #onemotoshow #2020onemotoshow #portlandPeace before mayhem starts. The great advantage of doing the One-Moto show at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum is the possibility of having a track right on the premises. You walk from the show room floor into the track. You enjoy vintage motorcycles and also the resurgence of flat track racing. Stay tuned! #onemotoshow #2020onemotoshow #flattrackracing #flattracker #hooligans #portlandoregon #indianmotorcyclesJust another sampler of the One Moto Show 2020. Bikes are still arriving, there will be more than 200 bikes on display this year. #2020onemotoshow #onemotoshow #seeseemotorcycles #seesee #portland #motorcyclesAt the A Reel Dirty Party at the Jupiter Hotel in Portland, Oregon. The 2020 One-Motorcycle show starts tomorrow. This was a sample of what’s to come. See you there! #2020onemotoshow #onemotoshow #harleydavidson #flattracker #jupiterhotel #seeseemotorcycles #seesee #areeldirtyparty
Tag Archives: WR250R
I would guess everyone has a short list of places they like to visit multiple times. The Death Valley is one of these places for me. Geographically speaking it is large enough for me to experience new places every time … Continue reading
What is your favorite road? Most riders have a favorite road or type of roads, the place where the rider + motorcycle + road combination provides the best riding experience. It could be a favorite road because of where it … Continue reading
Shaped like a small mountain chain, on a 45 degree angle running northeast to southwest, the Steens Mountain is tall enough and distinct enough from other geographical features in the area. It can be viewed from many miles away. It … Continue reading
Except when I’m out of town, every Sunday this summer has been devoted to that Ducati Streetfighter hooligan machine. One other exception has been when Doug and Riley call inviting for a ride with the dirt machines. Checking the oil, … Continue reading
Finally I can report here the first ride of the year. And what a ride it was, what a great way to start the new riding season! Before the weekend I had checked the weather forecast and those wise people … Continue reading