Check my other posts:
- 937,315 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Ducati Hypermotard 1100 evo SP - test and review
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: WR250R
I would guess everyone has a short list of places they like to visit multiple times. The Death Valley is one of these places for me. Geographically speaking it is large enough for me to experience new places every time … Continue reading
What is your favorite road? Most riders have a favorite road or type of roads, the place where the rider + motorcycle + road combination provides the best riding experience. It could be a favorite road because of where it … Continue reading
Shaped like a small mountain chain, on a 45 degree angle running northeast to southwest, the Steens Mountain is tall enough and distinct enough from other geographical features in the area. It can be viewed from many miles away. It … Continue reading
Except when I’m out of town, every Sunday this summer has been devoted to that Ducati Streetfighter hooligan machine. One other exception has been when Doug and Riley call inviting for a ride with the dirt machines. Checking the oil, … Continue reading
Finally I can report here the first ride of the year. And what a ride it was, what a great way to start the new riding season! Before the weekend I had checked the weather forecast and those wise people … Continue reading