Check my other posts:
- 964,685 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- The Honda CB500X Adventure - Part 3: Building the bike
- The Honda CB500X Adventure - Part 2: Setting up the shop and parts shopping
- Ducati Streetfighter 848 - First ride
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- The Ducati Diavel Strada - First Ride
- Riding the BMW R NineT, thinking about the BMW R NineT Scrambler
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: KTM 790 Adventure
Very few motorcycles have caught my attention lately. The ones that do call my attention are the ones that are breaking old molds, venturing in new terrain, such as the Indian FTR 1200, inspired on flat track racing bikes. This … Continue reading
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading