Check my other posts:
- 974,591 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- The Tiger 800XC gets Adventure Ready
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: KTM 790 Adventure
Very few motorcycles have caught my attention lately. The ones that do call my attention are the ones that are breaking old molds, venturing in new terrain, such as the Indian FTR 1200, inspired on flat track racing bikes. This … Continue reading
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading