Check my other posts:
- 989,814 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- 1,000 miles of Oregon dirt (OBDR)
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Triumph Tiger 800 - Test Ride and Review
- Ducati Hypermotard 1100 evo SP - test and review
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada - Launch and First Ride
- The 2021 One Moto Show
- Riding the BMW R nineT
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: KTM 790 Adventure
Very few motorcycles have caught my attention lately. The ones that do call my attention are the ones that are breaking old molds, venturing in new terrain, such as the Indian FTR 1200, inspired on flat track racing bikes. This … Continue reading
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading