Check my other posts:
- 982,832 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- The F800GS - Test Ride and Review
- Is the Tiger 800XC a desert racer? (Steens 2014 Part 3/3)
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- New Adventure-styled Yamaha based on MT-09/FZ-09?
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: KTM 790 Adventure
Very few motorcycles have caught my attention lately. The ones that do call my attention are the ones that are breaking old molds, venturing in new terrain, such as the Indian FTR 1200, inspired on flat track racing bikes. This … Continue reading
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading