Check my other posts:
- 937,062 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R NineT, thinking about the BMW R NineT Scrambler
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the Steens Mountain Loop
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Porto Alegre
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: KTM 790 Adventure
Very few motorcycles have caught my attention lately. The ones that do call my attention are the ones that are breaking old molds, venturing in new terrain, such as the Indian FTR 1200, inspired on flat track racing bikes. This … Continue reading
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading