Check my other posts:
- 695,143 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Yamaha T7: An ideal adventure/rally machine one step closer to reality!
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
Tag Archives: 2016 DVT Pikes Peak
Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the 2016 Pikes Peak model? That’s the question. I’m not the only one grappling with this question since 2015, when Ducati incorporated many upgrades to the Multistrada, especially the DVT … Continue reading