Check my other posts:
- 918,417 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the new 2013 BMW 1200 GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati XDiavel
Tag Archives: Ducati Desert Sled
There is no question heritage, classic, retro-looking motorcycles continue to be popular. There is something about that basic motorcycle design where a gas tank looks like a gas tank, the motor is visible and it is air-cooled, and headlights are … Continue reading