Check my other posts:
- 967,525 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- American Samoa (Places to Stay)
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Stand by Me, the film (A trip to Brownsville, Oregon)
- The Ducati Diavel Strada - First Ride
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ducati Desert Sled
There is no question heritage, classic, retro-looking motorcycles continue to be popular. There is something about that basic motorcycle design where a gas tank looks like a gas tank, the motor is visible and it is air-cooled, and headlights are … Continue reading