Check my other posts:
- 992,921 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- From Eugene to the Oregon coast (on mostly dirt roads)
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ducati DVT
Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the 2016 Pikes Peak model? That’s the question. I’m not the only one grappling with this question since 2015, when Ducati incorporated many upgrades to the Multistrada, especially the DVT … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged 2013 Pikes Peak, 2016 DVT Pikes Peak, Ducati DVT, Ducati Pikes Peak, DVT 12 Comments
The 2015 Multistrada will be revealed at EICMA: What we already know about it.
Several spy photos of a typically disguised motorcycle have been circulating on the internet pointing us out to what the 2015 Multistrada will look like. Judging by the photos and what we already know about its new motor, the 2015 … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged 2015 Multistrada, Ducati, Ducati DVT, DVT, IMEP, IMEP COV 8 Comments