Check my other posts:
- 947,195 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Yamaha Ténéré
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading
Update: November 9th, 2016 Yamaha has presented its much anticipated mid-size Ténéré concept at the EICMA 2016. For more information on this concept, please follow this link where we provide information from Yamaha’s press release on this bike and other … Continue reading