Check my other posts:
- 982,456 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- New Adventure-styled Yamaha based on MT-09/FZ-09?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley - first impressions
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: New Yamaha XTZ 700 Ténéré
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading
By now we have at least five renditions for what the New Africa Twin will look like based on rumors that Honda will bring this bike back to the market in 2015 or 2016 (if you want to read more … Continue reading