Check my other posts:
- 947,194 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: New Yamaha XTZ 700 Ténéré
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading
By now we have at least five renditions for what the New Africa Twin will look like based on rumors that Honda will bring this bike back to the market in 2015 or 2016 (if you want to read more … Continue reading