Check my other posts:
- 989,810 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- 1,000 miles of Oregon dirt (OBDR)
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada - Launch and First Ride
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Triumph Tiger 800 - Test Ride and Review
- Ducati Hypermotard 1100 evo SP - test and review
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: New Yamaha XTZ 700 Ténéré
KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
Are you ready to acquire, right off the showroom floor, a light weight, twin-cylinder, hardcore adventure motorcycle? Something that you can take on a long adventure ride but which you can also engage on a rally-style ride if you so … Continue reading
By now we have at least five renditions for what the New Africa Twin will look like based on rumors that Honda will bring this bike back to the market in 2015 or 2016 (if you want to read more … Continue reading