Check my other posts:
- 982,456 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- New Adventure-styled Yamaha based on MT-09/FZ-09?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley - first impressions
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: BMW RnineT
I got a text message earlier today… “bring your camera!” it said. I was involved in so many calls and conversations today, it was hard to wait until I could find the time to get to the European Motorcycles of … Continue reading
Take a look at this motorcycle. Doesn’t it look great in my garage? I like the boxer motor, the nice shape of the tank and the overall nice lines of a standard concept. But I prefer the Scrambler version of … Continue reading
After my visit to the One Moto Show in Portland, and after having had a chance to spend some time with BMW’s head of design Ola Stenegärd and the BMW R nineT project lead Roland Stocker, I was now curious … Continue reading