Check my other posts:
- 604,212 hits
- The 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler is here!
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 5: Riding it on Death Valley – Is it an adventure motorcycle?
- The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley – first impressions
- A KTM, a Ducati, and a Yamaha walk into a mid-size adventure bar…
Top Posts & Pages
- 2017 BMW R NineT Scrambler - First Look
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- A Ducati Multistrada 939?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
Tag Archives: Ducati
To see a KTM or a Yamaha in such a club, that’s not a big deal, you would expect those guys to be out there. But a Ducati? If the Multistrada Enduro was not enough of a surprise, not only … Continue reading
Perhaps this post is not going to speak to most readers. After all, we are all about the motorcycle itself, the riding experience, the specific characteristics of the motorcycle and here I propose to talk about something different, although still … Continue reading
Several spy photos of a typically disguised motorcycle have been circulating on the internet pointing us out to what the 2015 Multistrada will look like. Judging by the photos and what we already know about its new motor, the 2015 … Continue reading
Similar to BMW with its horizontally opposed twin-cylinder boxer motors, Ducati has built a tradition, now going for more than 40 years, on its 90 degree L-Twin motors and desmodromic valve actuation. Traditions build history, develop a following, and become … Continue reading
The typical case of an old model being brought back to the market, the Ducati Scrambler was revealed to the general public at the 2014 Cologne Intermot event. But there is a lot more riding on this retro-styled bike, beyond … Continue reading
It’s still raining here today and I still have plenty of stories to tell from my rides this summer. I had big ideas for this summer, going to Alaska was one of them. In the end, there were only rides … Continue reading
It is a rainy weekend here in Eugene. I’ve been to the garage a few times already this Sunday morning, checking on my bikes, touching them, I’d rather be riding! Instead, it’s another story I’m writing. This one was the … Continue reading
I can’t believe… this ride happened in early summer… I’m still in June on my reporting while at the present time we are at the end of September here in Eugene and it has been raining for a few weeks … Continue reading
The Multistrada found its way into my garage for me to open my street riding horizons. It is here to take me on long distance trips while bringing an edge to the touring side of riding, the Ducati edge I … Continue reading