Check my other posts:
- 976,673 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- 1,000 miles of Oregon dirt (OBDR)
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: BMW
Very few motorcycles have caught my attention lately. The ones that do call my attention are the ones that are breaking old molds, venturing in new terrain, such as the Indian FTR 1200, inspired on flat track racing bikes. This … Continue reading
I finally had a chance to ride the BMW S1000XR. There are plenty of reviews out there in formal and informal media formats about this bike to a point where I thought I would not have much to say, except … Continue reading
If you build it, they will come. And for motorcycle travel, if we install travel bags or cases on our motorcycle, we will fill all that space with gear, and then attach something more to it. More often than not, … Continue reading
This time of the year I start count downs. There is a count down for December 21st, the winter solstice, after when I will enjoy days getting longer. And the count down to Spring, and the return of sunny and … Continue reading