Check my other posts:
- 997,525 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 2015 Multistrada
The 2015 Multistrada will be revealed at EICMA: What we already know about it.
Several spy photos of a typically disguised motorcycle have been circulating on the internet pointing us out to what the 2015 Multistrada will look like. Judging by the photos and what we already know about its new motor, the 2015 … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged 2015 Multistrada, Ducati, Ducati DVT, DVT, IMEP, IMEP COV 8 Comments
Ducati’s Desmodromic Variable Timing (DVT) for the 2015 Multistrada
Similar to BMW with its horizontally opposed twin-cylinder boxer motors, Ducati has built a tradition, now going for more than 40 years, on its 90 degree L-Twin motors and desmodromic valve actuation. Traditions build history, develop a following, and become … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged 2015 Multistrada, Desmodromic Variable Timing, Ducati, DVT Leave a comment