Check my other posts:
- 997,527 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Intermot 2014
Intermot 2014: What’s New in the Adventure World?
The first international show of the fall has come and is now gone. Intermot in Cologne is the first on a series of fall shows where motorcycle manufacturers display their new line up to the public and provide us the … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged 2015 Tiger 800 XC, Ducati Scrambler, Intermot, Intermot 2014, KTM 1290 Super Adventure, New Africa Twin, Tiger 800 XCR Comments Off on Intermot 2014: What’s New in the Adventure World?
The Ducati Scrambler: new from what it never was
The typical case of an old model being brought back to the market, the Ducati Scrambler was revealed to the general public at the 2014 Cologne Intermot event. But there is a lot more riding on this retro-styled bike, beyond … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged Ducati, Ducati Scrambler, Intermot 2014, new Ducati Scrambler 8 Comments