Check my other posts:
- 997,524 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Desmodromic Variable Timing
Ducati’s Desmodromic Variable Timing (DVT) for the 2015 Multistrada
Similar to BMW with its horizontally opposed twin-cylinder boxer motors, Ducati has built a tradition, now going for more than 40 years, on its 90 degree L-Twin motors and desmodromic valve actuation. Traditions build history, develop a following, and become … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged 2015 Multistrada, Desmodromic Variable Timing, Ducati, DVT Leave a comment