Check my other posts:
- 955,743 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Desmodromic Variable Timing
Similar to BMW with its horizontally opposed twin-cylinder boxer motors, Ducati has built a tradition, now going for more than 40 years, on its 90 degree L-Twin motors and desmodromic valve actuation. Traditions build history, develop a following, and become … Continue reading