Check my other posts:
- 974,589 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- The Tiger 800XC gets Adventure Ready
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Desmodromic Variable Timing
Similar to BMW with its horizontally opposed twin-cylinder boxer motors, Ducati has built a tradition, now going for more than 40 years, on its 90 degree L-Twin motors and desmodromic valve actuation. Traditions build history, develop a following, and become … Continue reading