Check my other posts:
- 962,036 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Why do I ride?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- If I had to have only one motorcycle, what would it be? (reflections on a trip to the coast)
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: motorcycle
Last year I went to Ona beach, had a hot dog and a cup of gumbo, a quick visit, and I was back on the road. This year it was a Tamale. And like last year, there was a threat … Continue reading
I have a few non-riding related ideas lined up for writing. It helps in bringing diversity to the posts. But first, I want to catch up by posting a couple of rides that took place last weekend. The first one … Continue reading
Finally I can report here the first ride of the year. And what a ride it was, what a great way to start the new riding season! Before the weekend I had checked the weather forecast and those wise people … Continue reading
This article I’m posting here was originally published in the June 1993 issue of Sport Rider. And again on the February 2009 issue of Sport Rider. It is a popular article, I came across this text on at least one … Continue reading
If you build it, they will come. And for motorcycle travel, if we install travel bags or cases on our motorcycle, we will fill all that space with gear, and then attach something more to it. More often than not, … Continue reading