Check my other posts:
- 976,676 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- 1,000 miles of Oregon dirt (OBDR)
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Tiger
Many years ago I was traveling by car with one of my cousins in the area close to the border between Brazil and Uruguay. As soon as the pavement ended and we hit dirt and gravel, my cousin made an … Continue reading
Last year I went to Ona beach, had a hot dog and a cup of gumbo, a quick visit, and I was back on the road. This year it was a Tamale. And like last year, there was a threat … Continue reading
I had talked with Doug and Annie about a possible ride this Saturday, November 26. I had checked the weather forecast several days before and this day kept coming up as the only dry day of the holiday or even … Continue reading
This is it. It is Sunday and it is not raining, so it should be good enough for a ride. Let’s take the Tiger out for a stretch. The idea is just to ride in the area, a couple of … Continue reading
My dear friends from the north had rented a house in Lincoln City. A house by the Ocean, you say? Great food? Nice conversations? OK, let’s go. But the weatherman had other plans. See, September has arrived in Oregon and … Continue reading