Check my other posts:
- 976,676 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- 1,000 miles of Oregon dirt (OBDR)
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Streetfighter 848
Even on my customary pacific loop rides I’m in search of something different and new to see or to learn or to capture with my camera. The pacific loop has a lot to offer: I can use alternate roads, for … Continue reading
2012 has brought a great Summer for riding around here. But I have not made my long distance riding plans a reality – they are still in the dreams department. And as days get shorter, the cooler breezes arriving, the … Continue reading
Motorcycling is a hobby to me. The bikes stay in the garage until the weekend or the holiday or the vacation arrives. Several acquaintances of mine do not know this blog exists. The Result: if I don’t tell I ride … Continue reading
A July 4th holiday in the middle of the week + that McKenzie pass road that just opened for the season + the Sisters Coffee Company (because it is there at the end of the road) + that poisonous Ducati … Continue reading
On a bike… On a road… under a beautiful sky… And fields of yellow. I was riding and thinking about Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds… Thanks for the inspiration, Lennon and McCartney… Today it was a short ride, but … Continue reading