Check my other posts:
- 929,884 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- The Ducati Diavel Strada - First Ride
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- From the Steens Mountain to Paisley, OR
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: riding
This article I’m posting here was originally published in the June 1993 issue of Sport Rider. And again on the February 2009 issue of Sport Rider. It is a popular article, I came across this text on at least one … Continue reading
If you build it, they will come. And for motorcycle travel, if we install travel bags or cases on our motorcycle, we will fill all that space with gear, and then attach something more to it. More often than not, … Continue reading
One has to be lucky to have an opportunity like this. I’ve always liked visiting factories and plants of anything, from soybean oil plants to tractor plants, such as I have visited in school and college days. But to visit … Continue reading
My dear friends from the north had rented a house in Lincoln City. A house by the Ocean, you say? Great food? Nice conversations? OK, let’s go. But the weatherman had other plans. See, September has arrived in Oregon and … Continue reading
Hold the presses. This bike deserves your attention! Bikes come in several shapes and styles. You know the cruisers, the sport bikes, the touring bikes, my beloved enduro bikes (or adventure touring, dual sport bikes), the dirt bikes and possibly … Continue reading