Check my other posts:
- 997,528 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: bikes
The Riding Pace
This article I’m posting here was originally published in the June 1993 issue of Sport Rider. And again on the February 2009 issue of Sport Rider. It is a popular article, I came across this text on at least one … Continue reading
Posted in The Book Tagged bikes, motorcycle, motorcycles, oregon, riding, riding tips Leave a comment
Ducati Monster 696 – Test ride and review
I’ve never been too interested in roadster style or sports motorcycles. But I’ve been thinking more about pavement riding more recently. It doesn’t help that there are so many nice roads in this area. And then the Ducati Monster caught … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews Tagged 696, bikes, Ducati, monster, motorcycle, oregon 7 Comments