Check my other posts:
- 967,002 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Stand by Me, the film (A trip to Brownsville, Oregon)
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- From Eugene to the Oregon coast (on mostly dirt roads)
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Yamaha
New puzzle piece gives us an idea of what could be next from Yamaha in the Adventure world. An illustration (source: CycleWorld via Young Magazine in Japan) of a sport/touring Yamaha has been leaked to the press. You could call … Continue reading
Finally I can report here the first ride of the year. And what a ride it was, what a great way to start the new riding season! Before the weekend I had checked the weather forecast and those wise people … Continue reading
If you build it, they will come. And for motorcycle travel, if we install travel bags or cases on our motorcycle, we will fill all that space with gear, and then attach something more to it. More often than not, … Continue reading
I stopped by the local Yamaha dealer to buy a new shield for one of my helmets and there it was: The 2012 Yamaha Super Ténéré XT1200Z. This bike was launched as a 2011 model in Europe during the fall … Continue reading