Check my other posts:
- 976,675 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- 1,000 miles of Oregon dirt (OBDR)
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 800XC
You must be thinking how these stories have become boring and repetitive. And you are right. Sunday after Sunday there I go to the coast or some other place, showing off Oregon’s beautiful landscapes and most of the times spoiling … Continue reading
[This story is a continuation from my previous post, Metolius River, 2012 Edition.] Leaving the Metolius River area [Sunday, September 2] I rode south towards the Crater Lake via 97, following along the transition between the Cascades and the Oregon’s … Continue reading
Last year I went to Ona beach, had a hot dog and a cup of gumbo, a quick visit, and I was back on the road. This year it was a Tamale. And like last year, there was a threat … Continue reading
I had talked with Doug and Annie about a possible ride this Saturday, November 26. I had checked the weather forecast several days before and this day kept coming up as the only dry day of the holiday or even … Continue reading
This is it. It is Sunday and it is not raining, so it should be good enough for a ride. Let’s take the Tiger out for a stretch. The idea is just to ride in the area, a couple of … Continue reading