Check my other posts:
- 997,779 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- American Samoa (Places to Stay)
- Happy New Year (it is all about the Solstice)!
- Riding the new 2013 BMW 1200 GS
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- The Tiger 800XC gets Adventure Ready
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Level 3 Kit for CB500X
The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 5: Riding it on Death Valley – Is it an adventure motorcycle?
The Death Valley adventure continues. Today we will ride Goler Wash Road and go over Mengel Pass, it will be a great opportunity to test the CB500X on various types of roads, the kinds of terrain an adventure machine is … Continue reading
The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley – first impressions
The Death Valley in California is a great location to test an adventure motorcycle. It has gravel roads, sandy roads, rocky roads leading to challenging technical passes, and also paved roads, connecting the many fun riding sites. On Part 4 … Continue reading
The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 2: Setting up the shop and parts shopping
How many times I stared at this ad which is found on the last pages of American motorcycle magazines, where this Harbor Freight, made in China, Pittsburgh brand motorcycle lift is available for US$299.99. I never bought it until now … Continue reading