Check my other posts:
- 997,528 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Rally Raid Products
The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 4: Riding it on Death Valley – first impressions
The Death Valley in California is a great location to test an adventure motorcycle. It has gravel roads, sandy roads, rocky roads leading to challenging technical passes, and also paved roads, connecting the many fun riding sites. On Part 4 … Continue reading
The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 3: Building the bike
The purchase of this bike, the research about the adventure kit, the communication with Rally Raid Products team, sourcing or building the parts not included on the kit, getting a few odd tools here and there and getting the shop … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews, The Book Tagged CB500X, CB500X Adventure, Rally Raid Products, Rally Raid Products Level 3 Kit 9 Comments
The Honda CB500X Adventure – Part 2: Setting up the shop and parts shopping
How many times I stared at this ad which is found on the last pages of American motorcycle magazines, where this Harbor Freight, made in China, Pittsburgh brand motorcycle lift is available for US$299.99. I never bought it until now … Continue reading