Check my other posts:
- 918,530 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2015 Honda VFR800X Crossrunner: What it is. What it isn't.
Tag Archives: Oregon coast
One of the fellow motorcycle bloggers in the Pacific Northwest, or maybe he would say Pacific Southwest since he is in beautiful British Columbia just north of the border, invited me for lunch on the coast. Bob and his wife … Continue reading
Motorcycling is a hobby to me. The bikes stay in the garage until the weekend or the holiday or the vacation arrives. Several acquaintances of mine do not know this blog exists. The Result: if I don’t tell I ride … Continue reading
The weekend before that Timbers game we had rented a house in Lincoln City, what has become an annual tradition for us. I took the Triumph for this trip. In Eugene we had clear sunny skies, and soon it was … Continue reading
On June 7th the local paper announced that a massive section of a floating dock set free by Japan’s tsunami had washed ashore on the Oregon coast. The earthquake and the following tsunami happened in March 11th, 2011. This floating … Continue reading