Check my other posts:
- 949,191 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- The Honda CB500X Adventure - Part 3: Building the bike
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Oregon coast
One of the fellow motorcycle bloggers in the Pacific Northwest, or maybe he would say Pacific Southwest since he is in beautiful British Columbia just north of the border, invited me for lunch on the coast. Bob and his wife … Continue reading
Motorcycling is a hobby to me. The bikes stay in the garage until the weekend or the holiday or the vacation arrives. Several acquaintances of mine do not know this blog exists. The Result: if I don’t tell I ride … Continue reading
The weekend before that Timbers game we had rented a house in Lincoln City, what has become an annual tradition for us. I took the Triumph for this trip. In Eugene we had clear sunny skies, and soon it was … Continue reading
On June 7th the local paper announced that a massive section of a floating dock set free by Japan’s tsunami had washed ashore on the Oregon coast. The earthquake and the following tsunami happened in March 11th, 2011. This floating … Continue reading