Check my other posts:
- 918,535 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2015 Honda VFR800X Crossrunner: What it is. What it isn't.
Tag Archives: Tiger 800XC
On any Sunday was a great film. Steve McQueen, Mert Lawwill, and Malcolm Smith showed us several versions of great motorcycling Sundays. Here I offer one humble interpretation of a perfect, to me, motorcycle Sunday. First, you need to have … Continue reading
[This is the third and final post from my last trip to the high desert in southeastern Oregon and this time with the Triumph Tiger 800XC. This post includes a comprehensive review of the Tiger’s performance on dirt roads. Click … Continue reading
Many years ago I was traveling by car with one of my cousins in the area close to the border between Brazil and Uruguay. As soon as the pavement ended and we hit dirt and gravel, my cousin made an … Continue reading