Check my other posts:
- 979,087 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Hypermotard
When I heard rumors about the Ducati Hyperstrada, a touring version of the revised Hypermotard line, I thought of it as a great fun machine. I had ridden the Ducati Hypermotard before, and I knew how nimble it was, a … Continue reading
Hold the presses. This bike deserves your attention! Bikes come in several shapes and styles. You know the cruisers, the sport bikes, the touring bikes, my beloved enduro bikes (or adventure touring, dual sport bikes), the dirt bikes and possibly … Continue reading