Check my other posts:
- 997,524 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Kevin Ash Dies in Accident at the 2013 BMW R1200GS Press Launch
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Italy
A Trip to Borgo Panigale to Visit DUCATI
One has to be lucky to have an opportunity like this. I’ve always liked visiting factories and plants of anything, from soybean oil plants to tractor plants, such as I have visited in school and college days. But to visit … Continue reading
Posted in Bike Reviews, Travel Tagged Ducati, Italy, motorcycles, riding Leave a comment