Check my other posts:
- 979,084 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Long Term Review: The 2013 Pikes Peak Multistrada reaches 10K miles
- Honda True Adventure - Episode 2 - Live Unlike the Others
- KTM 790 R and Yamaha T7 / 700XTZ Ténéré: Are Hardcore, Adventure-Rally Motorcycles Finally Coming to Market?
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: The Book
I appreciate the value of a nice walk. Of course, I’d rather be riding, but as any world observer would state, slowing down helps in paying attention to the details, they are the dots we connect to realize the big … Continue reading
The 2008 film “One Week” starts with the main character, Ben Tyler, sitting across the table from his doctor, as he receives the news that he has gotten a very aggressive form of cancer and needs to immediately start an … Continue reading
My father has always been very healthy. And proactive about his health and adheres to a healthy lifestyle. Then suddenly he hit a small bump on the road these last few weeks. Something that is small and he will overcome, … Continue reading
This article I’m posting here was originally published in the June 1993 issue of Sport Rider. And again on the February 2009 issue of Sport Rider. It is a popular article, I came across this text on at least one … Continue reading
December 22nd, at 5:30am, was when we should had celebrated the 2012 New Year. It is the time when we have the shortest day, from the Northern Hemisphere perspective on Earth we are tilted the farthest away from the sun, … Continue reading
I had talked with Doug and Annie about a possible ride this Saturday, November 26. I had checked the weather forecast several days before and this day kept coming up as the only dry day of the holiday or even … Continue reading
Crossing the bridge, while in the winter when it gets dark early, sometimes I get to see the sunset. After I cross the bridge, I start going west, towards the sun. In the Summer, at this time of the day … Continue reading
This post is written in memory of my cousin Eduardo D’Agord Schaan. Eduardo was an avid cyclist who once rode from Seattle, WA, to Washington, DC. For a cause. Somewhere in the 1990’S Eduardo applied to the Bike-Aid chapter of … Continue reading