Check my other posts:
- 918,535 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Riding the 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- 2015 Honda VFR800X Crossrunner: What it is. What it isn't.
Tag Archives: brazil
I was in Brazil a few of weeks ago. This trip gave me a chance to learn what soccer fans will experience when they will be in Brazil in a few days from now, when the beautiful game will be … Continue reading
I just returned from a nice visit to Porto Alegre. Porto Alegre is where I learned about life. That’s where I was born. To me, it is the most important place in the world. Porto Alegre in appropriate perspective to … Continue reading