Check my other posts:
- 962,038 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Why do I ride?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- If I had to have only one motorcycle, what would it be? (reflections on a trip to the coast)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: brazil
I was in Brazil a few of weeks ago. This trip gave me a chance to learn what soccer fans will experience when they will be in Brazil in a few days from now, when the beautiful game will be … Continue reading
I just returned from a nice visit to Porto Alegre. Porto Alegre is where I learned about life. That’s where I was born. To me, it is the most important place in the world. Porto Alegre in appropriate perspective to … Continue reading