Check my other posts:
- 992,922 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Triumph Tiger 1050 - Test Ride and Review
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- From Eugene to the Oregon coast (on mostly dirt roads)
- XTZ 700 - Yamaha's new mid-size Ténéré
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- The Honda Africa Twin is back!
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: brazil
FIFA 2014 World Cup in Brazil – A Game Changer?
I was in Brazil a few of weeks ago. This trip gave me a chance to learn what soccer fans will experience when they will be in Brazil in a few days from now, when the beautiful game will be … Continue reading
Posted in Porto Alegre, Soccer Tagged brazil, FIFA, porto alegre, world cup, World Cup 2014 3 Comments
I just returned from a nice visit to Porto Alegre. Porto Alegre is where I learned about life. That’s where I was born. To me, it is the most important place in the world. Porto Alegre in appropriate perspective to … Continue reading
Posted in Porto Alegre, Travel Tagged brasil, brazil, gaucho, porto alegre, rio grande do sul 4 Comments
Thinking About my Father (and the cars he owned)
My father has always been very healthy. And proactive about his health and adheres to a healthy lifestyle. Then suddenly he hit a small bump on the road these last few weeks. Something that is small and he will overcome, … Continue reading
Posted in Porto Alegre, The Book Tagged brazil, cars, childhood memories, father, porto alegre, travel, uruguay 8 Comments