Check my other posts:
- 962,035 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Why do I ride?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- If I had to have only one motorcycle, what would it be? (reflections on a trip to the coast)
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: porto alegre
I was in Brazil a few of weeks ago. This trip gave me a chance to learn what soccer fans will experience when they will be in Brazil in a few days from now, when the beautiful game will be … Continue reading
I always liked airplanes. I loved when my parents took me to the local airport in Porto Alegre when I was growing up. The photo below is from the Aeroporto Internacional Salgado Filho (Salgado Filho International Airport) in Porto Alegre. … Continue reading
I appreciate the value of a nice walk. Of course, I’d rather be riding, but as any world observer would state, slowing down helps in paying attention to the details, they are the dots we connect to realize the big … Continue reading
I just returned from a nice visit to Porto Alegre. Porto Alegre is where I learned about life. That’s where I was born. To me, it is the most important place in the world. Porto Alegre in appropriate perspective to … Continue reading