Check my other posts:
- 962,038 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the BMW R nineT
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- Riding the 2016 Ducati Multistrada DVT
- Ducati Monster 696 - Test ride and review
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Why do I ride?
- My 1967 Jeepster Commando
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- If I had to have only one motorcycle, what would it be? (reflections on a trip to the coast)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: travel
I just got back from a trip to American Samoa (May 14-17th, 2012). I had forgotten how does it feel to be on a hot and humid climate. I like adventure books, and I’ve read several adventure books about sailing, … Continue reading
It was the first day of Spring in 2012. Looking out the window in the very early morning of March 21st I was very surprised to see a wintry scene, instead. Was I in Alaska? It was not a dream, … Continue reading
I can’t believe it, but I have not ridden a motorcycle in 2012 yet. Weather and work have conspired to keep me away from the bikes. I’m getting anxious… but I know very nice riding days will soon be here. … Continue reading