Check my other posts:
- 976,675 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Riding the 2016 BMW S1000XR
- What is an Adventure Motorcycle?
- Riding the 2014 Water-Cooled BMW R1200GS
- 1,000 miles of Oregon dirt (OBDR)
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 - another ride and another review
- Should I upgrade my 2013 Ducati Multistrada Pikes Peak with the DVT model?
- Riding the 2016 Scrambler Ducati
- Testing the 2013 Ducati Multistrada (and how it compares to the 2010-12 Multistrada)
- Che Guevara and the Norton Motorcycle
- Why are motorcycle GPS devices so expensive? (and other mumblings about GPSes)
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Multistrada
If you are one of the few regular readers of this blog you must be wondering what happened to my posts, as we now reach almost one year without a new post. I don’t have an answer, except that I … Continue reading
You might be wondering: is this guy still riding? The answer is: as much as I can! The problem is “as much” has been “not much” due to my “day job” and work-related travel. When I get to ride, however, … Continue reading
The weekend before last I had the privilege of riding, back to back, two great motorcycles: the 2010 Multistrada and the brand new 2013 Multistrada. After a short three years in production we have here a rather long list of … Continue reading
Last year I test rode the 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200 just after it had first arrived in this parts of the world. The European Motorcycles of Western Oregon offered me another chance to ride the beautiful and powerful Multistrada earlier … Continue reading